Monday, November 9, 2009

Long weekend

    


   That was a long weekend to come out of. All I did was watch the kids an additional day by myself. I think it really took it out of me. My wrists are sore along with my elbow and shoulder. Joe was up working on my grandparent's roof Saturday and Sunday, and I'm pleased to say the project was completed thanks to all those who came to give their time, and weekend, for this. Thank you!
  The boys' beds are up and running. Night 2 went better than night 1 as expected. And it should only get better in time, I'm sure.





    How about that Indian summer? I was so excited. I put on a dress I got on sale at JCPenney ( $1.50 ) and I was so comfortable all day yesterday in it. THAT is the fall I think we missed out on this year. I wish there would be more days like that, but I think we've seen the end. And that makes me sad. But, the world keeps turning, so I must embrace the change.






   Tomorrow we get our new mattress! I can not wait. I am so excited to finally be able to really enjoy a good sleep.
   I can not believe how quickly Alex is growing. He'll be FOUR months next Monday..FOUR! It amazes me how quickly time passes once they get here. I love his chunky little thighs, and his sweet grins and giggles. And I know it's only a matter of time before he starts asking questions like "God made farts?" (Jack).





  My children are up and it's time for me to turn my time back over to them. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP