Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dell.... Halloween.... not much.

       I'm gettin' a Deeee-eeeeell.. I'm gettin' a Deeeee-eeell! DUDE! I'm gettin' a Dell! My sister informs me this morning that the guy that used to do those commercials got busted for dope and couldn't continue. What a bummer... what a waste of a perfectly good slogan!
    So, I ordered my Dell online last night. I love how I was able to build it to ME! I love custom things. Too bad I couldn't make it orange like I could with the Inspirons. But, it's what's inside that counts!! I can always paint it. (I'm kidding) My favorite thing about the order was the last page, though. Ever heard one of those automated messages that insert your name with a computer? "To confirm the appointment for *robot voice* Amber *end robot voice* please press 1 now".  That's what it's like. Only in words. In fairly small gray print it says "thank you" and under that in large black print is "AMBER" (yes, in caps) and then it goes back to the little gray print "for your order....". I just heard that little computer voice in my head when I read it. Anyway, it made me laugh....
     WHOA! Am I ever thankful for the auto save! My window just closed! I was kind of upset until I remembered it saves it for me periodically.
 
  Halloween was fun. We don't really do much but go to the Pumpkin Patch Party, and stop off to see my great grandparents and my mom. Here are some Halloween pics of the kids! Jack and Andy were doctors (I know... sooo original. I'll do better next year) and Alex was a monkey.


"aww, love it!" -Andy

I don't know what he was pointing to.







This one just makes my heart happy.

And now for a few at the party (I need to work on the sizing of these beforehand)








      I call this one "Daddy-do-it-all" He claims he can do anything I can do. But he won't say "better". That is a good man. No, a GREAT man. He gives me so much more than I think I deserve. I am so blessed.

    

3 comments:

  1. Great photos girl!!!
    And Dell... sweet ! We still have our old desk top for the kids lol they are excited to get it hooked up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! Makes me want to put the kids back in their costumes and make them take some studio shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, both!! I wouldn't have had everything out normally, but I had just finished a photo shoot about an hour before.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP