Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm here!!!

      


      So I've finally taken the plunge into this blog thing. I don't know how long I sat and tried to think of a cool, creative, and catchy blog title. I actually didn't sit long since one kid or another was calling me back into their room. Well, they weren't really calling me, but they were jumping on the bed and it required my attention. When I reached the room I ordered them out and saw a clean shirt on the floor, so I picked it up to put back in the proper drawer. And then all of a sudden it just hit me how life is a dance. A step here, a step there, wiggle and shake or slide and glide. Sometimes you're off beat, and sometimes everyone is watching you. Not because you suck, but because you're good!! Although sometimes it's the other way around, I'm afraid.

       Who cares about that shirt on the floor anyway? (It was green by the way, I know you were wondering) I really didn't need to mention that, but I did. And I could delete it since I can edit this a million times, but I won't. Because it's like me to throw in useless bits of information that don't make sense or that don't even belong in the context. Sometimes I'll catch myself midway through a sentence when I see that look in someone's eye: "What the heck are you talking about." almost like they are waiting for a punch line. But there isn't one, I can't deliver. Dead end info. Sorry. Although, that little sentence about the shirt rhymed (you're going back to read it, aren't you?)
      I really could do this all day I am afraid, but my littlest one is crying and needs me right now. Until another day.... or maybe hour. You know we got an extra one of those now? Seriously. We have 25 hours in a day now. How to spend my extra hour.....

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! lol

    Glad to see you on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world...Just and FYI...I throw in useless info ALL the time. I can turn a short story in a very long one!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Blogging. I am sure you will too! Great job so far :)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP