Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life

    Life in general keeps on moving. That’s nothing profound. Around here, though, it feels like it’s moving way too fast. I think I’ve become like my husband and started taking on too many tasks and projects at one time. I just need to slow down for a bit.

     I also need to get some more of this weight to come off, but that’s my own fault. People keep making me cookies. And they are all good. I mean each cookie is good. It’s getting bad. No more cookies, please. I think I’ll start taking my dessert as ice with food coloring. It looks appealing.

   I think Andy is still awake. Serves me right for letting him nap for over 3 hours today. But I enjoyed it so! Ph, that reminds me… I have to go sneak into their room and put some Lansinoh on Jack’s lips. It is hands down the absolute best things for chapped lips! It’s thick, but it will stay on all night, and usually takes care of the issue over night, but not longer than a day. So from my experience anyway. You’ll find it in the nursing section at Walmart since it’s original intent is for nursing mothers and sore nipples.

   So I kind of got tired of paying $22 a box for contacts (6 in each one) and did some online looking. 1-800-contacts was about a dollar more expensive with shipping, and so was lens.com. But then… I discovered a place that sells my brand for $15.24 a box… PLUS!!! FREE SHIPPING! I have to buy 2 boxes every time since my eyes are not at the same strength (or weakness, whatever) so it’s $44. I stretch my contacts to the limit as well. I wear them longer than I should. Anyway, that’s an awesome savings! PLUS! They come right to me! No more lugging the kids out to go and get them. shipmycontacts.com. Well, I haven’t ordered from them yet, but I have my stuff in the cart and ready to check out.

   The boys played in the snow last week and had a blast! But 1st here are some pics of Andy-

IMG_4855.2. IMG_4857 IMG_4867 IMG_4873

 

Ok, now snow pics!

IMG_4882 IMG_4888   IMG_4889IMG_4894IMG_4904 IMG_4905 IMG_4916 IMG_4918 

 IMG_4929 IMG_4932 IMG_4935 IMG_4936 IMG_4937

 

AH, that was fun. I’m looking forward to more snow as well this week!

  The next day I started my cakes for the church’s cookie walk. I was so excited to make a cake! So I made 2.

IMG_4945

 

IMG_4988

IMG_4996 IMG_5002 IMG_5003 IMG_5020

It was fun. I think the frosting stiffened up a bit before they were finally sold on Saturday.. since I made them up on Wednesday. next time I need to remember to keep them covered better.

 

OK, the 1st one is good.

The second one I love Alex’s face.

The third one is mid-milk drool!

 

 IMG_4956 IMG_4961 IMG_4963

Here’s my boys-

IMG_5026

And that would be all for now. I’m needing to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP