Wednesday, December 23, 2009

just a bunch of randomness

   I just spent a few minutes trying to open Paint Shop Pro so I could paste in something I saw in an ad so I could show my sister. It was a picture of the back of a man’s head with his hand on top and his fingers pointing to left (kind of like trying to see how tall he was) I kept thinking it was a bird. Even after I looked at it closer and realized what it was, I still thought it was a bird again. So, I thought I’d show it to her, but then realized it’s just really stupid.

  So, Jack killed 3 of my 4 mollies last Friday. He spooned them to death while I was cleaning the tank. Fantastic. I do have one left, plus an albino cat and angelfish Joe’s mom gave to me. We had a good time up that way. I  was so bummed out that we missed the big holiday light display up there. We showed up 6 minutes too late. Because the boys were thirsty and we forgot cups and had to stop and get some. We ended up going into a nice neighborhood and seeing the most beautiful homes I have ever seen. I wish I would have remembered I brought my camera sooner!

 

Not really lit up, but I had to snap a picture. There were so many homes like this up there in Beaverdale. Beaverdale Bricks.

IMG_5150 IMG_5151 IMG_5153 IMG_5166

I am still so bummed out I forgot I had my camera.

Angelfish-

IMG_5179 IMG_5184

And last night we went to the mall. Ok, I went to the mall, Joe went to Menards. I have a picture of Jack and Andy with Santa for their 1st Christmas, so I had to get one for Alex-

Alex and Santa

  He was so awesome for this as well. He was all smiles before I even handed him over. So, after this I pulled out the baby carried from the diaper bag and put it on, and then put him in it. Genius invention. No hands, Ma! Still, a 16 (or something) pound baby it still heavy to carry like that with a diaper bag. So, I headed to Bath and Bodyworks to get some things. I wasn’t paying attention I guess and as I turned around the diaper bag hit a display of pretty Sweet Pea lotions. I turned and said out loud “You are kidding me.” And I laughed. I only knocked one over. But that one knocked over about 20 more. I spend the next 5 minutes setting it back up. Then I finished shopping with drool monster there. The cashier wasn’t very pleasant. She didn’t ask me where I wanted the receipt, no eye contact and NO “THANK YOU”! What’s wrong with customer service? Grrrr. Oh well.

   I went around to some other places and for an hour and a half, bless his little heart, Alex was perfect. Not a peep, not a whine, nothing!! My back is still feeling the effects of the carrier today. Ouchie.

I can’t wait for Joe to get the dryer fixed tonight!! I haven’t done laundry since Friday!! A little backed up here. Still a mystery how the dryer ran for almost 2 days straight. Dreading tomorrow’s laundry fest. But at least it will end with fun at my dad’s for Christmas!!!

  Andy got sick last night, but he seems ok so far today. I think I’m feeling a little down as well, but I’m trying to ignore it. Maybe it will go away.

  Alex was up all night last night crying from what I can assume is cutting teeth. Come on toothy!!! Or teethies!

 

  I am so happy and so blessed to be married to such a loving husband, and have such wonderful little boys. I really do feel like the queen of my castle… most days.

Have fun with this with the kids!!

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Merry

Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP