Monday, March 22, 2010

Videos & things

 

 

It’s been another long while. Sorry about that.

We are all healthy and happy right now, and I am so thankful. Over the last 2 weeks we’ve had so much sunshine, and warmer weather, I just couldn’t justify sitting on the computer for extended periods of time. Instead I put my Spring cleaning bug to use and I’ve been cleaning and organizing all over the house.

Joe and I took a trip to Menards last week and cam home with a new entry door and new patio doors for the kitchen. I was also able to pick up new handles for our kitchen cabinets at Lowes… for only $.97 each!! And they are pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

I’ll show some before and afters in another blog.


Photos just after sunrise last week… I created some new scripts a few weeks ago. Here are some of them in action :)

IMG_7085.3.

IMG_7087.3.


IMG_7087.papermatte.



                              If I cropped out the top part in the one below, it would look super spooky!!!


IMG_7087seafoam.
 
IMG_7087timeless.

Now.. some photos of  Andy, and one of Jack.  He’s just at that cute age, and the camera likes his little round cheeks.

AndyJack001
AndyJack002
AndyJack004
                              Jack and one of his sharks… I just liked the way he crinkled up his nose… 
AndyJack006
More of Andy.
IMG_7181.classicvintage.
 
IMG_7182.cv.

He was excited that Daddy was home!!! You can see Alex watching us through the door. 
IMG_7184.amazing.

This was at nap time yesterday. These boys love their dinos.

Andy001,timeless.
Andy003.papermatte
Andy004.papermatte.

And
now for some videos. To see more info on the videos click the video… some of them need explaining for the title.











 














I love my children!!! Have a great week! I’m looking forward to the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP