Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spin your cell.

 

 

 

 



       I wasted quite a bit of time this morning spinning my cell phone. I just casually spun it on the counter and realized it spun a lot longer than I thought that it would.  So I was partly intrigued and I was partly avoiding laundry and other things. Not to mention that if a song is playing while spinning, it sounds pretty neat. My best time is 1 minute 24 seconds. I’ll load the video below so you can see for yourself and then go and do the same with your cell. My phone is an LG Mystique from US Cellular. The kids kept wanting to touch it, so you’ll hear them a bit in the background.





 

 

 




You know you’re tempted to try this now… to see how long it can go. I’d love to hear times and what cell you’re spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP