Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome 2010

 

   A week into the new year, and everything is going well. Today marks 5 years since the miscarriage I had.  A little over 2 weeks later, I became pregnant with Jack.

   Joe and I are losing weight. I’ve lost a little over 7 lbs since December 26. Things are looking, ummm, down! for me. Which is wonderful. I really want a huge pice of chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting from Hy-Vee though.

  I ordered my boots a few days ago. They should be here Tuesday. I got a great deal on them. I sure hope they fit.

 

The boys took a nice dino ride on New Year’s Eve:

boysdino

 

Alex had his first bites of cereal, oatmeal, on New Year’s Eve:

Let’s get the show on the road, Mom!

IMG_5348

IMG_5361

IMG_5375 IMG_5404

And here’s my ham, Andy:

IMG_5316.3. IMG_5323.2. IMG_5324.2. IMG_5329.2. IMG_5339.2. IMG_5345

 

Jack Frost was here:

IMG_5453

IMG_5462

 

Jack made some “cookies”. I love this stuff.

IMG_5463

IMG_5470

 

Safe panda:

IMG_5475

 

One of their favorite books now. Inside there are pictures of dinosaurs! He fell asleep looking at it.

IMG_5481

aaaaand….. the quilt my mom got me for Christmas, along with the 2 pillow shams. This thing is so warm! I love it. It’s much better than the full comforter we were using on the pillow top queen. We don’t have the skirt, but I’d like to get it sometime, along with the other shams that go with it. I love the design. It’s country, and elegant.

Quilt1

Quilt2

Quilt3 Quilt4 Quilt5

That’s about it…. I’ll write more later on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP